The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Wednesday 18 September 2013

Pixie Lane

This is one of my drives to work, it's about half a mile from where I live.
It's very steep and riddled with pot holes, but it's unbelievably beautiful. I went to a wonderful exhibition at out local art gallery this summer which was all about fairys and pixies and other such magical stuff. 
I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but I loved it and visited it 5 times. I was moved to photograph this lane with this sun shining down through the leaves. Even in winter it is amazing, with great curtains of ivy dripping down from the trees.








No comments:

Post a Comment