The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Wednesday 11 September 2013

A quick hello there ..

Hello people, just popping in to say I'm planning to come back to blogging. It's been lovely to have a break, in fact I've been saying no to so much stuff recently that some days I get up and think 'what shall I do today'. I'm sure you can all imagine how wonderful that feels (I'm not looking too closely at the bank balance yet!). Now I just need to keep it up and not launch into trying to do too much again. I'm considering splitting the blog/having a new blog because this 'Owl and Pussy Cat' one was sort of intended as a sailing blog (hence the title), but sailing has taken a back seat for a while, so I might separate the sailing and arty stuff, but haven't decided for sure yet. So, ha, you thought this might me interesting and informative, but it's a total ramble about what I may or may not do! Anyway that's enough rambling, I've been doing some very enjoyable arty stuff, writing letters, sending people hand made cards, playing the guitar, and soonish I'll get it together to share some of it. Thanks for reading this far, more soon, but don't hold your breath ........

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nina! Glad to see you back again. I see your point about separating the blogs - but then.....you know, mine has become a mix of everything that I do, and I'm beginning to think I like it that way!
    I do SO know what you mean. When I retired I jumped at every opportunity and to be honest overfaced myself. I have been slowing down and discarding a few unwanted bits and pieces, and life is settling down again. Getting the balance right is the trick. Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynne, thanks for popping in, I'm glad you did because your posts don't seem to be coming up on my listings so I hadn't been over for a while, just caught up with your news now....

      Delete
  2. Please keep it as one Blog, that way we get to see things that we might not look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barry, hmm, I thought you'd say that, you said that last time! ok, it's easier anyway to just keep it all together!

      Delete