The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Thursday 29 September 2011

First book on Etsy

Red and gold book with silver moon


Well, after a lot of encouragement from the wonderful Ren I've finally listed one book on etsy. It may not seem a big thing to some people, but it's been a surprisingly long build up for me, and I feel that weird mix of excited and scared.
So hopefully it's here..go and look at it, and tell me if I've made any glaring mistakes, or you think it's horribly under or over priced....

http://www.etsy.com/shop/NinasHandmadeBooks


All I've got to do now is get some more out there, I feel tired just thinking about it, but I'm also encouraged by remembering how much work I used to find blogging, and how much easier it has become now.

1 comment: