The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Saturday 3 September 2011

My 'Art' is growing!


The Art Garden is growing..
(did I mention that Organic Arts theme this year is 'Growth'?)



Wheat growing

Grass growing
Garden growing (in size that is)

And as you're probably bored of that theme now, I started a sketchbook, or notebook to get all my related ideas into
 I made a kind of collage map of my garden




and put it on display at the farm, only this morning, minutes before open studios actually opened, along with a map of the whole farm that I'd like to make in the form of a patchwork quilt or something similar.......
one day


Two maps on display along with my 'in progress' book on the table.



Patchwork flower trialling on my jeans



Concrete and grass flower


I'm also, simultaneously, exhibiting my books at another venue, and was 'on duty' there today. It was a great day and I'll write about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment