The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Thursday 27 October 2011

Book Workshops

I've been teaching a few workshops recently which I really enjoy. I didn't take any photos at the first two. Fortunately Ren, who came on one, took loads and did a lovely blog post about it.
Go here to see lots of fab photos

http://fairysteps.blogspot.com/2011/10/book-learning.html

Here's the very beautiful book she made
(structure taught by me, cover design by Ren!)
 And here's a few of the photos I did get round to taking.
A medly of images from the
concertina, single section and stab binding workshop
If you live down in the Devon area and would like to come on a workshop, I can put you on my mailing list. e mail me at
books(at)ninafenner.co.uk
I can also do workshops for art/craft/embroiderygroups
gosh...I sound almost commercial!

No comments:

Post a Comment