The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Sunday 26 June 2011

Summer

The sun is shining and it's the weekend
....so we lit the barbie, cooked a couple of mackerel from the freezer, played our guitars and toasted marshmallows. It made me laugh that I grow and make all this lovely wholesome food and then I find myself eating marshmallows! Ho hum, so I'm not perfect after all.

2 comments:

  1. Great! You always make me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have listened more carefully... I might have heard you singing!! It sounds the perfect way to spend an evening! Ren x

    ReplyDelete