The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Monday 11 July 2011

Ready (ish) for Buddhafield festival

I shouldn't be blogging...I've still got loads to do!, I haven't even started packing clothes and I've got another workshop to teach tomorrow afternoon and a big shop to do as the larder is seriously empty and as I'm leaving Vince at home I don't want him to waste away, poor man.
So..
I've repaired the awning, mostly by hand
 and partly with my lovely old hand operated sewing machine
 I've scrubbed off and hoovered out the old caravan (hmm, I definitely have a soft spot for old things)
view from my workshop window
 I've got piles of stuff ready to go.., duvet, guitar, sewing box (mainly for possible running repairs to aforementioned awning!), sketching bag, and a large bag of bits of material to decorate the awning (which will also be my workshop space) with bunting/banners/whatever takes my fancy.
Teddy is not going, he looks like he's had a hard day at work doesn't he?
 And MOST importantly boxes and boxes of books and stuff to make books with....oooh I'm so excited, I love teaching.
 Each tray has a 'kit' for one or two workshops, it's a new idea, it might work?!
So, as I'm definitely not taking my laptop to the festival (thankfully there's no mains power and my battery is very old, {more old stuff}) I'll take lots of photos of all the lovely books that people make and show you when I get back.
back to sorting and packing, byee

No comments:

Post a Comment