The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Sunday 10 July 2011

Beautiful flowers and gardens

Just a quick show of flowers and general views from 3 of the gardens I work in. When the sun is shining I think I'm the luckiest person on earth to work in these lovely places.
The close ups were taken a while ago.









Do you recognise that pink rose that's on my tiny allotment shed in two of the above pictures? Can you imagine my shed under that lot??! I think it's probably a very old variety as it occurs in a lot of local gardens. It only flowers once, and unfortunately doesn't have a scent, but when it does flower it really goes for it. It's also very disease resistant....and very vigorous!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Share!!
    Lovely and Beautiful Flowers!!Send Flowers To make Someone Smile in UK!!
    Next Day Flowers

    ReplyDelete