The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Tuesday 15 January 2013

Diary 2013


I have been playing with scanning rather than photographing my diary pages. I think the images come out a bit washed out, but it's more instant, as in I have them on the computer instantly without having to wait for good daylight to photograph them, and then get round to transferring them from the camera. My diary is also a little over A5 size, so it misses off a bit of the edge of the page, but not enough for me to worry about.
I thought I'd try and post each weeks diary pages as the year goes by, which means I'll feel driven to fill each week up, and I might get to post every week this year!
I've filled two weeks so far and have done the first day of week three (my weeks start on a Monday)
(and I've just discovered I can do coloured fonts, though it might look silly on the blog?!)
Click on the images for a larger view.



January week 1




January week 2


January week 3 (just started)


1 comment:

  1. Love the pics in your diary. Drawing/painting is something I've never done so I am in awe of anyone who can do it.

    ReplyDelete