The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Tuesday 3 May 2011

The day before the first day of the rest of my life.

Where do I start? From here I guess is as good as any. And 'here' right now is preparing for my wedding tomorrow. It's a low key affair...and I've had several lovely days, preparing food, making very simple paper bunting, picking flowers - some lilac, bluebells, cornflowers, and tomorrow I'll pick bunches of cow parsley as I'm not sure how long it will stay fresh. The photo above is fairly poor, I'll do some better ones. I've also, in the last few days been splitting logs, making bread and pottering down the allotment...life doesn't get much better.
I'll post later about my 20p dress and 50p shoes..

No comments:

Post a Comment