The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Monday 9 November 2020

 And now, 5 years on I am back in very different circumstances.

I am back up in Devon helping my mum to care for my dad who is bed bound and has terminal cancer, but still has his wonderful spirit and humour.

I have been here 10 days, since dad came home after two weeks in hospital. In many ways it's not a bad life as I get on well with mum and dad and they live in a beautiful location and are comfortably well off. But I am not sure how sustainable it is going to be as I have a house and husband down in Cornwall and I am starting to miss them a little.

I thought I would start writing this again as a kind of therapy. If it becomes a drag I will stop but if it helps me I will continue.

View from the spare bedroom window 'my' bedroom



1 comment:

  1. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    ReplyDelete